Over the next month, members of the Alabama House Democratic Caucus will be hosting a statewide Town Hall & Listening Tour where caucus members across the state will hold meetings with local constituents to hear about their priorities and concerns ahead of the upcoming legislative session.
“With so many issues and challenges facing us in the upcoming session, these meetings provide a great opportunity to ensure we are prioritizing our citizens concerns,” said Huntsville-Democrat, House Minority Leader Anthony Daniels.
The Town Hall and Listening Tour schedule:
- Feb. 12: Rep. Thomas Jackson’s Clarke County Town Hall meeting (in Thomasville)
- Feb. 18: Rep. Prince Chestnut’s Dallas County Town Hall meeting (in Selma)
- Feb. 21: Rep. Adline Clarke, Rep. Napolean Bracy Jr., Rep. Sam Jones, Rep. Barbara Drummond, Sen. Vivian Figures host in Mobile, Ala.
- Feb. 23: Reps. Jeremy Gray and Barry Forte‘s Russell County Town Hall meeting (in Phenix City)
- Feb. 28: Rep. Jeremy Gray and Rep. Pebblin Warren‘s Lee County Town Hall meeting (in Opelika)
Additional events to be held in Huntsville, Montgomery and Birmingham.