That’s what we’ve been told to expect when it comes to TV ad spending figures this presidential cycle.
In August, Borrell Associates projected each presidential candidate’s campaign will spend an average of $36 million on advertising. That’s in 2015 alone. And certainly unprecedented.
While a lot of new ads have not been released by the candidates this week, check out the this week’s presidential TV ad roundup from the campaigns this past week:
- Title: Hillary Clinton on Iran: Weak, Wrong, and Rewriting her Record
- Published: October , 2015
- Tone: Critical
- Title: #CutTheirCard | Example #1: Japanese Quails and Cocaine
- Published: October 9, 2015
- Tone: Playful
- Title: Sick of it
- Published: October 15, 2015
- Tone: Aggravated