Forty-two people have been selected for the 2018-19 class of Leadership Tuscaloosa, a nine-month leadership development program.
Sponsored by the Chamber of Commerce of West Alabama and the University of Alabama System, the program is designed to make each selected participant more aware of and sensitive to the wide range of needs and opportunities in the community through shared experiences with a cross section of highly capable fellow citizens.
Using field trips and interaction with community decision-makers, the program broadens understanding of issues facing our community. The class is comprised of 42 individuals chosen from a cross section of occupations through an interview process conducting by the Leadership Tuscaloosa Alumni Association.
Concetta Odongo of Michelin BF Goodrich will serve as the Chair for this year’s class. She is a 2015 graduate of Leadership Tuscaloosa and an active member of the Leadership Tuscaloosa Alumni Association.
Class members for 2018-19:
- Bibby Bailey, American Red Cross
- Shannon Biddlecome, Broadway Pizza
- Jewitt Bradley, Community Service Programs of West Alabama
- Daniel Bradshaw, Tuscaloosa Association of Realtors
- James Carpenter, City of Northport
- Mac Chambers, Frontier Enterprises
- Vikki Chavis, The University of Alabama
- Laura Chism, Dorroh & Mills, P.C.
- Erica Cochran, Hospice of West Alabama
- Jesse Crane, First Federal Bank
- Wade Dailey, Wells Fargo Bank
- Stacey DeLoach, Ward Scott Architecture
- Lourn Evans, Michelin BF Goodrich
- Tanner Funk, Alabama One Credit Union
- Erica Grant, The Charm District/Tuscaloosa City School Board of Education
- Nicole Hampton, Rosen Harwood, P.A.
- Amy Henderson, Shelton State Community College
- Savannah Howell, City of Tuscaloosa
- Dan Johnson, JamisonMoneyFarmer PC
- Elliott Jones, Raymond James & Associates
- Quin Kelly, Jr., Stillman College
- Jamie Lake, Insuresoft, Inc.
- Javelin Lewis, Community Service Programs of West Alabama
- Hannah McPhillips, The DCH Foundation
- Pam Mixon, The University of Alabama
- Holly Morgan, The University of Alabama
- Adrian Newson, DCH Health System
- Kelly Norstrom, Tuscaloosa City School System
- Danny Owen, Tuscaloosa Tourism & Sports
- Alison Phillips, Parker Towing
- Kyle Phillips, Bryant Bank
- Quinton Poole, United Way of West Alabama
- Mason Primm, StressCrete, Inc.
- Lillian Roberts, Shelton State Community College
- Anna Kay Springer, Hamner Real Estate
- Charlie Taylor, The University of Alabama System
- Delshonda Thomas, The Arc of Tuscaloosa County
- Caitlin Tubbs, Hamner Real Estate
- Cade Warner, The Westervelt Company
- LaTonya Washington, Alabama Community Care
- Vadonna Williams, Tuscaloosa’s One Place
- Cyndee Worrall, Echols, Taylor & Associates, PC.